ICP-ACC Duration - 3 days (8 hrs per day) face to face coaching workshop
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
• The Agile Coaching Mindset
• Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
• Setting Boundaries for Coaching
• The Coaching Stance
• The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
• Professional Coaching Skills
• Conducting the Coaching Conversation
• Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
• Mentoring vs. Coaching
• Teaching the Agile Basics & Mindset Shift
• Understanding Team Development
• Setting up the Team Environment
• Creating a Team Kickoff/Startup Agenda
• Characteristics of an Agile Team
• Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
• Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
• Handling Organizational Impediments
• Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
What are the Benefits of doing Agile Coaching Certification?
Learn by doing
You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.